Summer Teen Language Camp€0
About this course
Language Course Description
Attending a fun–filled language camp is a perfect way to spend your holidays abroad. You will live, study, and interact in English, learn about a new culture, make new friends and gain independence and confidence.
Included: Course Registration
• 20 General English Language Lessons (=15 full hours) per week (alternative
programme on national holidays)
• Designated Group Leader
• 24 Hour Emergency Phone Number
• Full Board Host Family Accommodation
Option A: Choose between a single room or a shared room with a friend you
are travelling with
Options B: Share a room with a friend you are travelling with
• Online Level Test
• Certificate of Attendance
What is the timetable for this course?
English Language Lessons
Mondays to Fridays 9.30 to 12.45 (including a 15 min break)
Afternoon Activities / Excursions
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
from 14.00 until approx. 17.00
Evening Activities (usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
approx. from 19.30 to 22.00
Saturday Daytrips from approx. 10.00 to 18.00
*Our school remains closed on the first Monday in August (a public holiday). We offer an alternative programme on this day.
Is this the right course for me?
This is the right English Language Programme for you if:
- are aged between 11 and 17.
- travel to Ireland on your own or attend a family course together with your parents.
- want to enjoy communicating in English and taking part in fun-filled activities.
- want to broaden your mind and immerse into a new culture and way of living.
How much does it cost?
Dates: 26 June to 25 August
Prices: Summer Camp 1 (3 to 21 July): €2510 (three weeks)
Summer Camp 2 (26 June to 2 July and 24 July to 25 August) € 1840 (two weeks) or €2420 (three weeks)
How do I get there?
We offer Airport transfers for flights arriving / departing on Sundays between 11.00 and 18.00. Waiting times may apply.
Transfer Fees: €80 per trip
Included in the language course: English Language Classes: Mon to Fri: 9.30 to 12.45| Afternoon Activities and Excursions: Mon to Thurs from 14.00 to 17.00| Two Evening Activities per week| Day trips on Saturdays| Sundays are host days