English Language – 25 Week Programme (ILEP)€50 Booking Fee
About this course
ACADEMIC YEAR 25 WEEK STUDY AND WORK PROGRAMME ILEP
This language training programme entitles Non-EU students to an eight months visa.
Non-EU language students are allowed to remain in Ireland for 8 months (25-week course and 8 weeks holidays) The visa allows Non-EU students to take up part-time employment for the duration of the study and work visa. Please read immigration requirements carefully.
85% attendance is necessary to fulfil visa requirements. The course results in mandatory TIE / IELTS external exams.
New students can join this course on any Monday (except for weeks where Monday is a national holiday( from 1 March to the end of September.
What is the timetable for this course?
Mondays to Fridays
9.30 to 12.45 (including a 15 min break).
*Our school remains closed on public holidays.
Is this the right course for me?
This is the right course for you, if:
- you are a Non-EU national and wish to stay in Ireland for a minimum of 8 months.
- wish to take up casual work in the evenings or on weekends.
- wish to make rapid progress in your general fluency in English.
- wish to sit an internationally recognized exam (TIE, IELTS)
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are looking for a quality product at an affordable price.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
What are the entry level requirements?
Minimum Entry Level: A1
Maximum Entry Level: B2
How much does it cost?
Course Fee: €3200 (Renewal Prices on Request)
Course Booking Fee: €50
Study Materials including Course Book: €50
TIE Exam Fee: €190
IELTS Exam Fee: €230
Medicover and Learner Protection Insurance: €130
Do I need books?
20 English Lessons (= 15 full hours) per week, Online Level Test. Balanced syllabus with a focus on both, grammar and communication. Monthly Self-Study Exam Preparation one hour sessions. Permission to take up part-time work (up to 20 hours during the duration of the course and 40 hours during the 8 weeks holidays). Weekly Progress Tests