General English Group Course – Intensive (+ 10 individual Lessons)€75 (Booking Fee)
About this course
The General English Group Course Intensive Plus 10 is a highly intensive year round language course aimed at students who wish to make rapid progress in their general fluency and in specific areas of the English Language. New students can join any Monday (When Monday is a national holiday the week starts on a Tuesday).
9.30 to 12.45 Monday to Friday (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15) General English Group Lessons
14.00 to 15.30 Monday to Friday One-to-one Lessons
Minimum 1 week, no maximum number of weeks
What is the timetable for this course?
Mondays to Fridays*
General English Group Course
9.30 to 12.45 (including a 15 min break)
14.00 to 15.30
*Our school remains closed on public holidays.
Is this the right course for me?
This is the right English Language Course for you if you
- wish to make rapid progress in your general fluency and also in a specific area of the English language.
- are working towards a specific goal such as passing an exam, or mastering job related English or English for specific purposes.
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people.
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
What are the entry level requirements?
Minimum entry level: A1
Maximum entry level: C1
How much does it cost?
1-7 weeks: 562 per week
8-17 weeks: 512 per week
18-24 weeks: 494 per week
Registration Fee: €75
Study Materials including Course Book: €50
Do I need books?
20 lessons (=15 full hours) General English Group Course. 10 (=7.5 full hours) Individual Lessons. A balanced syllabus with a focus on both, grammar and communication skills. An online level test and needs analysis. Individual design of one-to-one lessons, weekly progress tests. Certificate of attendance.