General English (Intensive) & FCE Exam Preparation Course Ireland€75 (Booking Fee)
About this course
The General English Group Course Intensive Plus Cambridge First (FCE) Exam Preparation is a highly intensive year round language course aimed at students and professionals whose language level is between B1 and B2. This intensive language programme combines the General English Group Course in the morning with FCE exam preparation on two evenings per week.
Language Course Details
9.00 to 12.45 Mondays to Fridays (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15) GE
18.30 to 20.30 Mondays and Wednesdays FCE
Minimum: 4 weeks, no maximum
What is the timetable for this course?
General English Group Course
Mondays to Fridays
9.30 to 12.45 (including a 15 min break)
Cambridge English: First (FCE) Exam Preparation
Mondays and Wednesdays
18.30 to 20.30
*Our school remains closed on public holidays.
Is this the right course for me?
This is the right English language course for you if you
- wish to make progress in your general fluency and at the same time look for an internationally recognized English language qualification to formalize your level of English, the Cambridge English: First (FCE) Exam.
- stay in Wexford for a minimum of 4 weeks
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world
What are the entry level requirements?
Minimum entry level: B1
Maximum entry level: B2
How much does it cost?
4 weeks: €267 per week
8 weeks: €237 per week
Extra weeks: €237
High Season Supplement in July: €15 per week
Study Materials GE including Course book: €50
FCE Book: €40
Do i need books?
Yes. You will need a General English Course Book and an FCE Exam Preparation Book.
20 lessons (=15 full hours) per week General English Group Lessons. 4 full hours per week Cambridge English: First (FCE) Exam Preparation Evening Classes. A balanced syllabus with a focus on both grammar and communication skills plus FCE Exam Preparation Training. Homework assignments & Online Level Test. Weekly Progress Test. A Certificate of Attendance.